INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Hello , Bruce Kenneth Tan here from Area 6 , Philippines

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Hello , Bruce Kenneth Tan here from Area 6 , Philippines

Postby Bruce Kenneth Tan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Hello !! My name is Bruce Kenneth Tan. from Area 6, Manila, Philippines. I'm a current member and vice president of Asian Betta Alliance(ABA). i also have fellow friends who are part of IBC. Mr. Bryan Lim, Mr. Allan Paul Francisco , IBC certified Judges Mr. Gary Ching , Mr.Eric Tiu and Mr. Emerson Sy and Mr. Mark Lester Hao. thanks for having me here . ive been keeping bettas since year 2000. breeding , grooming and showing, particularly HMPKs halfmoon plakats as they are my favorites. i'm looking forward to expand my knowledge about standards, breeding grooming and keeping them as well. and ready to share all my experience throughout my betta years. Thank you :D :lol: :lol:
Bruce Kenneth Tan
IBC Member

Re: Hello , Bruce Kenneth Tan here from Area 6 , Philippines

Postby grizzleddt » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Bruce Kenneth Tan wrote:Hello !! My name is Bruce Kenneth Tan. from Area 6, Manila, Philippines. I'm a current member and vice president of Asian Betta Alliance(ABA). i also have fellow friends who are part of IBC. Mr. Bryan Lim, Mr. Allan Paul Francisco , IBC certified Judges Mr. Gary Ching , Mr.Eric Tiu and Mr. Emerson Sy and Mr. Mark Lester Hao. thanks for having me here . ive been keeping bettas since year 2000. breeding , grooming and showing, particularly HMPKs halfmoon plakats as they are my favorites. i'm looking forward to expand my knowledge about standards, breeding grooming and keeping them as well. and ready to share all my experience throughout my betta years. Thank you :D :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum Bruce.
Sieg
grizzleddt
IBC Member

Postby Mark Lester Hao » Wed May 01, 2013 10:21 am

Welcome to the IBC forum Bruce. Hope to see you joining the IBC soon.
Mark Lester Hao
IBC Member

Postby Cecilia » Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am

Warm welcome to the forum!! ;)
Cecilia Bailey Mallett
VICE PRESIDENT

*Global Forum Moderator
*Webmaster
*Constitution Committee Chair
*First Coast Bettas Of Florida Member
*Aquabid user name: betta_life