INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Reviewing Rules post

Got a question on how to use the forum website? Think you have a great suggestion? Post! :D

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Reviewing Rules post

Postby mikeamcbrien » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

I was just reviewing the rules post, one rule states....

Moderators and the IBC Executive Board have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website. Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation. If you would like a copy of your removed post so that you can adjust it and repost, please contact us. As long as we wouldn't prefer you to simply start over, we'll be glad to send you a copy.

... I think this is great, but you should also include the information on how to contact the ebaord - I recently contacted the EB about another matter and I just had to type out allt he emails from the latest FLARE!, it was much more difficult to find than it needed to be. If there isn't already can we do an eboard@ibcbettas.org email addy?
Co-Founder - http://bettasource.com
IBC Member | IBC FLARE! Committee Member
mikeamcbrien
IBC Member

Re: Reviewing Rules post

Postby Mopargrrl » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Let me check with the board to see what email should be used and I'll add that info in.
~Christine
IBC Certified Judge
Member of the California Betta Society
Aquabid user: Bulldogbettas
Mopargrrl
Forum Moderator

Re: Reviewing Rules post

Postby mikeamcbrien » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Thank you!
Co-Founder - http://bettasource.com
IBC Member | IBC FLARE! Committee Member
mikeamcbrien