INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Good Morning

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Good Morning

Postby countyrd419 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:22 pm

My name is Kurt. I live in Oviedo, FL (part of the Orlando metro area). I have a male crown tail betta whose name is Rusty. I have had him since May of this year.
I enjoy NASCAR and of course the Florida Gators (even though they have had a rough season) :(
I would like to know how to post a picture on the site; so that everyone can see Rusty is his bright redness.
countyrd419
Forum Member

Re: Good Morning

Postby Reesebetta » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:08 am

Hi Kurt!
My son is stationed at Eglin AFB and lives in Niceville. I'm in CA, but we're all just a chat away.

If you want to post a picture, first be sure you took it or have permission to use and post it from whoever did take it.
Next, look down below the text box you're typing your post in, and find the tab "upload attachment". Click "choose file" and find your pic on your phone or 'puter, and select it. Click on "add the file". Name your pic, put your cursor in your message where you want to put the pic, and then click "place inline". Voila! We get to see Rusty!
Hope this helps!
Heather
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reesebetta
IBC Member

Return to Introductions