INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Hello from N.E. Georgia

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Hello from N.E. Georgia

Postby gloriousbettas » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 am

I joined the IBC in 2005 after I saw Half Moon and plakat bettas while on an internet search. There was a link on a site to the IBC. I have kept fish (on and off!) for over 50 years but only had kept the veil tail betta in my community tank. I attended my first IBC Convention in 2007. I enjoy meeting new people at the shows and conventions, and seeing all the beautiful fish. Spawning and raising these beautiful fish is a joy for me. I was introduced to the wild bettas at one of the GABBA IBC Chapter meetings in 2006. That sparked my interest in the wild bettas, too, so I went to the IBC SMP site and began to learn about the wilds. Now I have three species of wild bettas along with Plakats and some HMs.

Kendra
IBC member, IBC Certified Judge, Member IBC Constitution Committee, member of IBC Chapters: GABBA, Midwest Betta Club, First Club Bettas
Last edited by gloriousbettas on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
IBC Member, IBC Certified Judge, Member of IBC Constitution Committee, Member of IBC Flare Committee, Member of IBC Chapters - GABBA, Midwest Betta Club and First Coast Bettas
gloriousbettas
IBC Member

Re: Hello from N.E. Georgia

Postby blubetta » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 am

Hello Kendra! Welcome and enjoy, I see you have great experience with bettas, asks you a lot about the fish ...
blubetta
IBC Member

Postby Cecilia » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

Welcome Kendra :)
Cecilia Bailey Mallett
VICE PRESIDENT

*Global Forum Moderator
*Webmaster
*Constitution Committee Chair
*First Coast Bettas Of Florida Member
*Aquabid user name: betta_life
Cecilia
IBC Executive Board Member

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi Kendra ! Image
Claire
- IBC Certified Judge
- President of the Swiss Betta Club (chapter of IBC)
Claire
Forum Moderator

Return to Introductions