INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Hi from California!

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Hi from California!

Postby Mopargrrl » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi! I'm Christine, and I first joined the IBC over a decade ago. I'm a big fan of plakats, and wild types, although the occasional longfin betta sneaks into my fishroom.

I'm currently a Member-at-Large for the IBC Executive Board, as well as the Eboard liaison to the IBC Judging Board. I also serve as Registrar for the Judging Board which means I get to add up all the end of the year points for the show season.

I'm an IBC Certified Judge, so if you've got questions about the Standards, fire away! Or if you'd like to pay for me to travel to far off lands (Area 2, I'm looking at you!) and judge your show, shoot me a private message. :twisted:

My home chapter is the California Betta Society where I'm currently serving as Vice President, Webmistress, and occasionally Show Chair.

My forum name is a reference to another passion of mine that involves bright shiny things - my 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Yeah, it's got a Hemi.
~Christine
IBC Executive Board Member-at-large, IBC Judging Board Liaison & Registrar, IBC Certified Judge
Member of the California Betta Society
Aquabid user: Bulldogbettas
Mopargrrl
Forum Moderator

Re: Hi from California!

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Mopargrrl wrote:...Or if you'd like to pay for me to travel to far off lands (Area 2, I'm looking at you!)

I hope it can be managed someday ! :D
Claire
- IBC Certified Judge
- President of the Swiss Betta Club (chapter of IBC)
Claire
Forum Moderator

Re: Hi from California!

Postby Cecilia » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 am

;) Hi Christine..........from one sunshine to another
Cecilia Bailey Mallett
VICE PRESIDENT

*By Laws Committee Member
*Forum Moderator
*First Coast Bettas Of Florida Member
*Sales Chair/Webmaster
*Marketing Committee Chair