INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

hello from oregon

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

hello from oregon

Postby bythesea26 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:23 pm

]I've recently in the last six months become very interested in Bettas. I have 2 males, and a soriety of 10. They are just so beautiful and pleasant to be able to enjoy. I'm considering breeding in the future but need much more education before doing so, hence my appearance here. Looking forward to seeing everyones beautiful fish and learning more. The first picture is my soriety and the second is my newly acquired male I'm still thinking of a name for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bythesea26
Forum Member

Re: hello from oregon

Postby dramaqueen » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your fish are gorgeous!!
dramaqueen
IBC Member

Postby bythesea26 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 am

Oh thank you I think they are beautiful, but they are my first and I know nothing about correct bettas. I'm hoping on gathering info!
bythesea26
Forum Member

Postby dramaqueen » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:29 am

You came to the right place. Lol There are many knowledgeable and friendly people here so if you have questions please don't hesitate to ask. Plus, you can browse all the forums for info on everything tfrom feeding to spawning.
dramaqueen
IBC Member

Return to Introductions