INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Hi from Eastern Canada

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Hi from Eastern Canada

Postby crazy4bettas » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:56 am

Hi everyone. I have been a member of IBC and BBC for several years and have enjoyed breeding HM bettas for most of those. Taking a little hiatus right now since I had to downsize my tanks during renovations last winter, but hoping to get some more Thai breeding stock this fall. I do have a few species of wilds as well that I am really enjoying - especially since I can keep a whole tank of them!

It's hard to build a community of betta folks here in Canada because of our large land-base. I am the only member of the BBC East of Montreal but I really enjoy touching base with other betta enthusiasts when I can. Glad to join the IBC Forum
Hello, my name is Heather and I'm a betta addict....
"My biggest fear is that when I die, my partner will sell all my fish stuff for what I said I paid for it!"
crazy4bettas
IBC Member

Re: Hi from Eastern Canada

Postby Reesebetta » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 am

Hi, my name is also Heather and I am also a Betta addict!
(Wonder if it's a recessive or dominant gene...) ;)

With communication just a click away, the land base shouldn't hamper you too much. I'm in California, my son's in Florida, my fish are from Thailand, my Transhipper is in Colorado, and I can communicate with all concerned by email, chat,or text any time I like.
I have unseen friends all over the world! If you love Bettas, we live next door!
Cheers! And stay warm!
Heather
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reesebetta
IBC Member

Return to Introductions