INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Hello from Canada!!!!!

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Hello from Canada!!!!!

Postby gabrielle09 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:30 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Gabby and I'm new to IBC. I have fallen in love with betta fish. My sister had a few betta when we were little and I never knew very much about them except that they had to live alone. In the last few years however I have discovered that there a lot more to betta then I realized. They are more than just pretty fish they have unique personalities and need special care, they are not ordinary fish at all.
image.jpg

I have one betta at the moment his name is Mr. Peepers, we are in the process of updating his 20 gallon since we moved into our new house. I hope to post pictures of it soon.

Anyway other things you should know about me, I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada and I hope to breed show bettas one day. Nice to meet everyone and I'm sure I'll talk to you all soon.

P.S.

Mr. Peepers was one of my first purchases off of Aquabid, my absolute favourite website!!! That's the best picture I have of him at the moment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gabrielle09
Forum Member

Re: Hello from Canada!!!!!

Postby Cecilia » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:00 am

Welcome Gabby!

There are a lot of helpful members here if you should need anything. Looking forward to seeing your
new spawns soon.
Cecilia Bailey Mallett
VICE PRESIDENT

*Global Forum Moderator
*Webmaster
*Constitution Committee Chair
*First Coast Bettas Of Florida Member
*Aquabid user name: betta_life
Cecilia
IBC Executive Board Member

Return to Introductions