INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Hello IBC

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Hello IBC

Postby Fin Fancier » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:21 pm

I've owned bettas for years, but had to take a break for college. This was great for my bettas' sake as it encouraged me to further my knowledge in things that interest me. Now that I've graduated I've had some time to get back in to the hobby. My current fish are spoiled by most peoples standards, not that they'd believe it. The internet has a wealth of resources and having poked around where I could I felt I was ready to look in to the more serious stuff. When asking around most people suggested the IBC and when I could stand the temptation no longer... well, here I am.
I'm already having lots of fun poking around the site and reading through issues of FLARE, still no luck finding the show standard links. Could anyone here point me in the right direction for those? I'm having a hard time finding them. I have no plans to breed yet, but then again, I only ever planned on keeping one hobby fish and that plan was revised quickly... several times. I look forward to expanding my knowledge with a group of like minded people and staring at pictures of bettas. (who doesn't?)
Fin Fancier
IBC Member

Re: Hello IBC

Postby FishyOwner23 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 am

Welcome to the IBC you have stumbled to a great group of people. You will be able to see the Show Standards once you're accepted as an IBC Member meaning your name changes from black to dark blue. Once that is done you will receive an e-mail with the link to our IBC Yahoo Group BetterBettas where you may locate in thew Files section where the Standards are and proceed to download them. Hope this helps you out and welcome again! We look forward to your future with the IBC.

Sincerely;
Angelique V.
**Angelique Vassiliou**
IBC Member/First Coast Bettas of Florida Member/ FLARE! Committee/Marketing Committee,Pintrest Account Moderator
FishyOwner23
IBC Member

Return to Introductions