INTERNATIONAL BETTA CONGRESS

Hello from Wisconsin

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderator

Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Lanirt » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Hello and nice to meet you I am an aquarium fish enthusiast who loves all types of anabantoids (I think I spelt that right, if anyone here knows please correct me) I am currently housing some sparkling gouramis in my 29 gallon, a leopard ctenopoma with some unusually large kuhli loaches in my 55 gallon and in my two four gallons I have some super delta bettas, currently I am planning out a set up for breeding some betta imbellis fish (of which I cannot find anywhere) and I already have set up 2 more four gallons which are waiting for some bettas. plant wise I have some bamboo in my 4 gallon maquarium and some amazon sword plants in my 4 gallon biorb. By the way if anyone knows someone breeding Betta imbellis and/or selling some please contact me through a P.M.
Lanirt
Forum Member

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Mopargrrl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't have any leads on Betta imbellis, but I do know where there are a lot of Betta smaragdina if you aren't set on imbellis. One of the members of CBS has a whole bunch of smaragdina fry right now. :)
~Christine
IBC Certified Judge
Member of the California Betta Society
Aquabid user: Bulldogbettas
Mopargrrl
Forum Moderator

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:42 am

Hello and welcome ! Image
Claire
- IBC Certified Judge
- President of the Swiss Betta Club (chapter of IBC)
Claire
Forum Moderator

Postby FishyOwner23 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi and welcome to the IBC Family and my you've got a lot of fish! That's great!
**Angelique Vassiliou**
IBC Member/First Coast Bettas of Florida Member/ FLARE! Committee/Marketing Committee,Pintrest Account Moderator
FishyOwner23
IBC Member

Return to Introductions